Collection of information
I consent to the entity collecting personal and credit information from me. I understand that if I do not provide all information that is requested from me the entity may be unable to provide me with their services. I also understand that if any of my personal information should change, such as residential address, phone number, email address, etc, it is my responsibility to advise the entity of this.
Use of information
I consent to the entity collecting my information for the purposes of providing me with referral and marketing services and any related purpose including but not limited to:
- customer service requests such as providing access to and updating personal information and resolving disputes;
- gathering information and statistical data to analyse and evaluate business functions;
- complying with legal requirements under various acts such as the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, the Privacy Act 1988 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006;
- developing our service offerings and improving overall business processes and efficiency.
Disclosure of information
I consent to the entity disclosing my personal information to provide me with their referral and marketing services, and any other related purpose as outlined above, on an ongoing basis to:
- credit providers, credit brokers, other referrers and other service providers.
- the entity‘s auditors, contractors, agents, insurers, financiers and lawyers.
- any other persons or entities who you have consented to.
Exchange of Information with Other Providers
I understand that by providing my consent to exchange my information with credit providers, credit brokers, other referrers and other service providers, this information may be sold to them or disclosed for a fee. The amount of the fee would be determined on referral. I understand where my information is exchanged, it is being exchanged for any of the purposes for which I have consented to the entity, including offering me their products or services.
I understand that by providing my consent to exchange my information with credit providers, credit brokers, other referrers and other service providers, I am consenting to the entity exchanging all of my application information, such as my identification details, what type of loans I have, how much I have borrowed, whether I have met my loan payment obligations and if I have committed a serious credit infringement (for example, fraud).
Promotion of Products and Services
I consent to being contacted by the entity, and any external third parties or agents who act on their behalf, for the purposes of the promotion of products and services. I understand the entity may promote both their own products and services, as well as those of their marketing partners. I understand that I may withdraw my consent and request not to receive promotional communications at any time by contacting the entity.
Exchange of Information with Credit Reporting Bodies
I give my expressed and informed consent to the entity exchanging my personal and credit information with credit reporting bodies.
I understand that by giving this consent, the entity may collect information about me from credit reporting bodies, such as credit reporting information.
I understand that the details of the credit reporting body(s) that entity Exchanges information with are as follows;
Equifax Pty Ltd (Equifax)
T: 13 8332
Experian Australia Credit Services Pty Ltd (Experian)
Illion (formerly Dunn & Bradstreet)
T: 1300 734 806
I consent to receive all communications, information and documents, where possible, from the entity through electronic communications, including but not limited to:
- requests for information regarding credit applications and contract variation requests;
- disclosure documents such as credit guides and information statements, copy of assessments, credit contract documents, variations of these and credit contract offers;
- notices, such as missed payment notices, default notices, final notices, settlement notices and account statements;
- marketing materials and promotions;
- any other communications, information, or documents that must or will be provided to you or which you have requested.
I understand that by giving consent to receiving electronic communications;
- communications may be sent via any electronic means, such as SMS and email;
- electronic communications must be regularly checked for communications, information and documents;
- it is my responsibility to ensure the security of my electronic communications;
- paper-based documents may no longer be given;
- consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.
Commercial Electronic Messages
I understand that under the Spam Act 2003, the entity may not communicate with me via commercial electronic messages unless I provide my consent. I consent to the entity communicating with me via commercial electronic messages (email, SMS, fax) to provide me with convenient and fast communications.
Electronic Bank Statement Retrieval
By making an application, I consent to the lender using on my behalf an electronic statement retrieval solution to collect my statements and information. (If you do not agree you should not use this service.)
I understand that one or all the following statements retrieval providers may be used;
I understand that by using an electronic statement retrieval solution, such as that above:
- I have read and agree to their User Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies.
- I understand I am using these services at my own risk.
- I consent to them having read-only access to my bank account transaction data and for this data to be provided to the entity and any party I have consented to.
- I understand that the transaction data supplied may include transactions from the previous 12 months from all available accounts.
- I understand my user login credentials are encrypted and safely stored by a third-party service provider on their servers in a secure environment outside Australia.
- I authorise the entity to use my encrypted login credentials in any future credit services and for the entity to request a read-only transaction history.
I declare that I have read and understood this Acknowledgement and Consent document and that I acknowledge, authorise and consent to all the terms that it sets out.